Have you got the QS factor?
We have a vacancy for an experienced Quantity Surveyor
HLG ASSOCIATES Ltd are expanding and are looking for the right person to join their team.
There is a vacancy for an experienced quantity surveyor who possesses the following skills:
- Ability to prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities or schedules of work with the architect and/or the client
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Carry out basic Project Management
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills
- The ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of people
- The ability to motivate and lead those on site
- Detailed knowledge of past and current building and construction technology, processes, materials, business and legal matters
- Competent in Powerpoint and Excel
A competitive renumeration package awaits the successful candidate based on the relevant experience in the field.
- 5 years residency
- Driving licence
- Own transport
Please forward CV to email@example.com