ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
We have a vacancy for an experienced Project Manager
HLG ASSOCIATES Ltd are expanding and are looking for the right person to join their team.
We offer several services in the construction sector, including Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration, Procurement and Project Management. We pride ourselves on our client relationships and delivering high-quality services first time, every time.
We are offering a full-time permanent post to an experienced, dynamic and motivated individual capable of operating in a close team environment. Excellent communication skills are vital, and experience in delivering a wide range of projects to both residential and commercial clients is essential.
Role and responsibilities:
- Preparation of proposals to meet project scope and specifications
- Manage contract tendering, adjudication and award
- Project programming and reporting
- Manage project budgets and financial reporting
- Lead design and site meetings with clients, contractors and consultants
- Management of contracts to JCT and or NEC standard
- Client and contractor liaison
- Project handover and closedown
Experience and skills:
- Ten years’ experience operating in the Construction and Contracting industry and managing projects from inception to completion
- High-level Health and Safety awareness and an understanding of the requirements of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Experienced in managing both residential and commercial projects up to £10m in value
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Competent with using the MS Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage clients, contractors and consultants
- Self-starting and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Paid holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Travel and parking allowances
- Professional fee allowance
- 5 years residency
- Driving licence
- Own Transport
Please forward CV to Jerry.Willis@hlgassociates.com
Closing Date Friday 30th October 2020