ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
We are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our growing pan-island team.
HLG Associates continues to grow and are looking for suitable applicants to join our Jersey Office. We have been established locally for over ten years and have recently opened an office in Guernsey.
We are seeking an experienced RICS qualified Quantity Surveyor to join our Jersey team. We provide a number of services in the construction sector, including Project Management, Contract Administration, Procurement, HSPC / Health & Safety Advisory Service, Environmental Auditing, and Quantity Surveying. We pride ourselves on our client relationships and delivering high-quality services the first time, every time.
We offer a full-time permanent post to an experienced, dynamic and motivated individual capable of operating in a close team environment. Excellent communication skills are vital, and experience in delivering a wide range of projects to residential and commercial clients, including investors, funders, developers, contractors, and purchasers.
Role and responsibilities:
- Quantifying architect’s and engineer’s drawings
- Providing bills of quantities and cost estimates
- Preparation of tender and contract documents
- Preparation of orders/contract documents for works
- Financial management of site works and record-keeping
- Management of contracts to JCT and or NEC standard
- Undertake value engineering and cost planning
- Undertake basic project management
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- High level of Health and Safety awareness
- Experienced in working on both residential and commercial projects up to £10m
- Familiarity with JCT and NEC forms of contract
- Competent with MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with Masterbill would be advantageous (but training can be provided)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage clients, contractors and consultants
- Self-starting and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Paid holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Travel and parking allowances
- Professional fee allowance
Please forward CV to Jerry.Willis@hlgassociates.com
Closing Date Friday 30th April 2021