As a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, we have been delivering high-quality construction and development services for clients in Jersey, Guernsey, and the UK for over 13 years.
From 1st August we will be implementing a new management structure to take our business into the next stage of its growth journey.
Jerry Willis, will take over the helm of HLG Associates as Group Managing Director, replacing Simon Matthews, who will be stepping down from day-to-day responsibilities to pursue other opportunities. Simon will remain as the majority shareholder of the business.
Jerry will be supported by a new management team across Jersey and Guernsey.
- Chartered Environmentalist, Chris Bester will join the management team as Environment & Sustainability Associate Director of Services responsible for a team of consultants helping our clients manage the environmental impacts of their projects.
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor, Alan Renfrew will join the management team as QS Associate Director of Services responsible for our team of quantity surveyors.
- Rupert Myers will assume the role of Project Management Director of Services focussing on supporting our team of project management consultants.
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Mark Palfrey to lead our Guernsey office. Mark is a quantity surveyor, Chartered Builder and a former Chair of the Chartered Institute of Building Guernsey branch and the Guernsey Building Trade Employers Association twice. Mark also has extensive experience in Jersey and is a former chair of The Jersey Builders Federation, which now forms part of the Jersey Construction Council.
- Andrew Morley, the present Managing Director of HLG Associates in Guernsey will be reducing his workload and stepping back from the day-to-day running of the business. Andrew will continue to provide services to our clients on a part time basis.
Commenting on these changes, Simon Matthews said:
This is a very exciting time for HLG, a company I have been delighted to lead since its establishment in 2010. As a Board of Directors, we’ve been working for some time to plan for these changes. Jerry has proven himself to be a professional and focussed leader, serving our clients well and engineering new opportunities.
Going forward, I have no doubt that Jerry, Mark, and the new management team will continue to take the business from strength to strength. I will look forward to seeing them succeed.
We look forward to the next 10 years building places to remember across the Channel Islands and we thank you for your continued support of our business.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Jerry Willis at email@example.com
Starting a project? Need advice?
Get in touch today.